Friday, June 1, 2012

1 and 1/2.......

More days of school.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have an awards assembly on Mon. and a party on Tues. which is a half day. I took my last grade on Thurs. and have been missing blogging.

I won 1st place in our track meet with the best of our school. I did the 100 yd. dash. I got red velet cake afterwards. Yum.

Today was our fun day which had too many fun thigs to name. We did NOTHING school related.

I have finished The Hunger Games Series and miss it. I loved all the books the same, but Mockingjay was my least if I had to chose.

My brother is graduating on Tuesday.


I have 4 followers.

Thank you Grace.

I am SO happy for Summer.












































Those were all Pinterest things.

Love the song Call Me Maybe right?

It's annoying.

Time to go watch Say Yes To The Dress: Bridesmaids.

Oh does anyone else want to watch Bunheads premiring on ABC family??? Look it up it looks great.

Oh and Claire, these are the same peolpe who created Gilmore Girls.

She knows what I mean.

;D
































3 comments:

Madeline said...

I do too! I can't wait for Bunheads, I forget when it premires. And though I was REALLY little when Gilmore Girls was really popular, I liked them too!

Lexie said...

Cool!! I think it premires on June 11th but I don't know the time. Go to ABC.com they have it there.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE bunheads.....but I've missed a couple episodes :(. Did you watch Breaking Pointe? It's over now but was a great show. I am such a bunhead! LOL