Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Day

Okay first, I am typing this on my IPod Touch, so excuse the spelling/ punctuation errors. I do not know how to copy and paste things from Google on here so no pictures. I am SO busy today, I forced myself to get up this early {8:42} ( at our house we sleep in on Saturdays.) to write you this post of my week-end. But more importantly, the day. Friday I got home from school and told my parents about my day. I checked invade anyone posted and then worked on mothers day gifts with my sister. I then had a pulled pork sandwich with homemade coleslaw and got ready for my dress reharsel. We got there at 6:45 and I talked with my friends and my mom did to hers. I did my jazz dance and thengit changed for tap.now it is 7:15. I watched my friends from lower/higher classes dance and them they were done. We still had to wait. My friends wanted to see this dance so they stayed. It is now 8:10 the time I should be dancing. Nope. It was t until 8:40 that I got to dance. I came home showered and went to bed. Saturday We will go to our May Day at the elementary school from 11:00-12:30. We will then come home and grab my stuff. We will then go to the high school for my recital. When we come home we will go mothers day shopping. I can't wait!!!!!! My wrist hurts from all this typing so bye! B b

No comments: