Monday, May 7, 2012

American Girl Contest!

AGC is this blog. You can enter. Each round there is a theme. Your doll has to do that theme and you photograph it. Each round two people are elimanted. The winner is the host for next season. Click  HERE to visit the blog.

I entered last season and got out for not bringing in my picture. :( But I entered this round along with my little sister.

My Headshot:

Lexie with Bridget (sorry it's sideways!!)

She posted it sideways.


Laney with Lanie

My sister's

I'll post all of the pictures that we enter.

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Cool! I entered, too. My doll is Katie, but she might not be up yet. I entered recently. :o)
~Madeline

Lexie said...

I saw your picture!! Good luck!!

The Spicys said...

Good Luck Lexie! Please look at me and my BFF'S blog...
http://the-spicys-doll-blog.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!!