Thursday, May 10, 2012

The first ten days of May

Wow. Ten days fly by. So here are my main events that happened in the first ten days of May. On the seventh we had no school for my portfolio conference. It was fun and we went to SweetFrog {the froyo shop} afterwards. And we went through neighborhoods looking at houses. SO fun!!!!!!!!!!! On the second, my grandma left for Jamacia. Lucky her!!! On the eighth I got my dance costumes for the recital SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! For jazz { song Good Girl by Carrie Underwood} we have black sweats, black leotard, and a pink v-neck tank. For tap, { Candyman by Christina Augelira} we have a pink skirt with white polka dots with a matching shirt. This takes The Pink Dancer to new levels!!!!!!! And finally, today was career day at school. Everybody dressed up fancy and we had NO classes!! First we went to the auditorium and watched a short video. We went back to our team of four classrooms and listened to give presentations. They were: an accountant, a speech therapist, a dietitian, a news reporter, and an environmentalist. We then had lunch and recess. When we ce back we had five more presentations: an account, a nurse physician, a person who finds out why people died, an airplane fly-er, and a person who helps people be able to do normal activities. After that, we went to the auditorium and listened to ten students from the high school talk. We went back to our teams and went to the playground for extra recess. Finally, we had special {health} and watched our teacher dissect a cow eye and then we talked about the year. That's my first ten days of May so far. I going to start thinking of ideas for round 1 of AGC theme When I grow up.........

3 comments:

Madeline said...

I just did Katie doing some gymnastics things...
Since it's the first round you can't be eliminated. No reason not to do your best though, right?!
~Madeline

Lexie said...

Yes, I am happy there isn't going to be a loser. My sister is going to do a chef, but I haven't decided yet. Bridget likes a different job each day..........

Thanks SO much for coming to my blog. It really means a lot to me.

Madeline said...

You are so welcome!
*Dancers unite!*