Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Brother's 15th B-day

My older brother Tanner, turned 15 at the end of April. I was too busy to do Look At THAT! Fridays. And with May(!!!!) upon us, I am extremely busy. I have conferences, dance recital, track meet/practice,a graduation to attend,a group presentation to present, field hockey, art show, science fair, career day,and my parent's 20th Anniversary.

In 28 days.

So I will not be blogging a lot, mostly on random  nights at random times.

Back to the b-day.

On Friday (his b-day) my oldest brother Tyler had a baseball game. My bro and I did not go. After the game, we got pizza and wings for him. I ate pizza. He then went fishing for the rest of the night. At 11:00 we had his home-made ice cream cake. My Mom used Ritz crackers for the bottom, then vanilla pudding, then vanilla ice cream, then whipped cream, and oreo crumbs on top. YUM!!!!!!!

Saturday there was ANOTHER game for Tyler. AT about 3, we all went bowling though!!! The girls of the family (Mom, me and younger sister) were bumperbabies!!! I got somewhere between 90-120 I can't remember. Tyler won with a total of 122 w/o bumpers. Tanner then went out to eat for dinner with or grandparents and we went to Jo-Ann Fabrics.

Okay so I am kinda obssed with the Logo Quiz app. I have Level Two unlocked and I need 18 more hits before level 3.

That's all for now.

I have to go.

Do.

Spelling.

Homework.

No comments: