Monday, April 23, 2012

ABC Names

I recently started adoring names and learning what they mean. For my new novel I'm writing I wanted to find unquie cool names from A-Z that I loved or loved the meaning.




Ariella- God’s Lioness



Blaire- the filed or plain



Cassie – Shining upon man



Dani- my judge



Ellie- The light of the sun



Felicity- Lucky, fortunate



Georgia- Girl from the farm



Holli- From the name of a tree



Ivory- From the tusks of an elephant



Janelle- God is gracious



Juliet- Youthful



Kate- pure



Linette- Idol, bird



Mallory- Unlucky



Natasha- Born at Christmas



Olivia- An olive tree or branch; a sign of peace



Penelope- The weaver



Quinn- Wise or intelligent



Roseabelle- a beautiful rose



Sydelle- princess



Tallulah- Running water



Utah- The name of an American State



Victoria- the Victorious one



Whitney- From the white island



Yaffaw- Beautiful



Zoey- life


How cool are these??? That's all for now I have to do my homework.

2 comments:

Margaux said...

That's such a cool list of names! Thank you for joining Baby Name Tuesday! :-)

Lexie said...

Your welcome!!! I love your blogs and baby names. I did this a while ago but I'll try to join again over the Summer.