Friday, April 20, 2012

Look At THAT! Fridays 2

Welcome to the second edtion. Tonight was our grade party so sorry soooo late at night. Thanks to all the new bloggers that have been coming and following. It means a lot to me. Here we go!!!!

Felicity and Cecile Newspaper with caption

This picture was on  Liz's Caption That Doll Picture. I WON!!!! I am super excited because I rarely ever enter anymore and I did this time and WON!!

Bible Verses

I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.  ~ Pslam 61:4

I will make you strong and help you. I will support you with my right hand. ~ Isaiah 41:16 (ICB)

Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love. ~ Pslam 31:16

Song lyrics

'I was 16 when suddenly I wasn't that little girl you used to see.'
                  Mary's Song Taylor Swift



'Hey good girl you got a heart of gold want a white wedding and a hand you can hold.'
                   Good Girl Carrie Underwood



'Seven A.M. waking up in the morning'
       Friday Rebecca Black

And my favorite band...........

'  Your insucure don't know what for your turning heads when you walk through the door'
                What Makes You Beautiful One Direction



The following photos were found on Emily Sacra's pinterest on her blog.






This would be an epic fail for me.


Was listening to her at the party. This cracks me up!!! My bro used to think her name was bey-once when he was little........


I am dying to make these. They are cute and look delcious. I WANT!

And for you Hunger Games fans........


Too true. I was very very confused on how Peeta and Katniss could climb on it in the end with Cato.


Haha REAL!




My town has just recently gotten a froyo shop. I was thrilled!!! Sweet Frog is the name. It's really really good.

Bye!!!!




No comments: