Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday 2012

Today is Good Friday.
On the Cross he died to save us.
Would you ever die to save everyone?
I don't know if I would.
It seems HUGE.
My sister and I are making tons of Easter crafts to give to our family this Sunday. We are making crosses that have spring stickers, bible verses, Jesus Loves ME, and On the cross he died o save us. They are really cute. We also made eggs, chicks, bunnies, and ducks.


We actually painted eggs on Sunday. Last Saturday, I went to see The Hunger Games. I enjoyed some parts, but others needed improvement. I am reading the book again, along with Behind Rebel Lines for my I.E. class at school.

Wednesday was our last day of school before break. My day went like this:
9:00 BMX assembly
10:00 L.A.
10:55 Lunch (I didn't eat anything really)
11:10 Recess
11:35 Social Studies
12:40 Civil War I.E.
1:20 Extra Recess (we won a box top challenge)
1:50 Our pizza party
2:25 Music
3:10 Dismissal

Our break ends on Tuesday. I signed up for field hockey. I have it on Tuesdays so my Mom picks me up from the school and takes me staright to jazz. I then come home for 1 hour then go to Tap.

Dance Moms season two ended with the best episode ever. Congrats Chole, I hope Joffery is amazing and you become the beautiful ballerina you are.

Here are some amazing bible verses:


Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share
1 Timothy 6:18 NIV

Be strong and brave and wait for the Lord's help
Psalm 27:14 ICB

I hope your Good Friday is wonderful. Don't go out though, tons of traffic. We are only going to the park and my Aunt's house. She owns a photography studio and she needs my sister to model.

I may not blog again until Monday. I'll try on Easter. Tomorrow we are doing and going to tons of Egg hunts so I'll be one all day supproting my sister.

Choi!





No comments: