Friday, April 13, 2012

Look at THAT! Fridays

This is a new thing I am doing every Fridays. I decided to call it 'Look at THAT!' Fridays. I will post anything cool I have found in the past week. I may have video links, Pinterest pics, song lyrics, funny pictures, bible verses, fun tags, and anything else that you will say "Look at THAT!"

Feel free to do it too. I don't care. As long as their is credit where credit is due. Comment me if you do it.


Sodapressing is SO funny!!!!!!! I despise soda though.





AH I love the romance in that book
(If you don't know it's from The Hunger Games)




Right now, I am really into painting my nails





I LOVE!!!!!!!!! SO true. Again refering to Peeta Hunger Games.



I still watch Drake and Josh. It's the most funniest thing!!!!




I think that I would do the same..................


These were found on Emily Sacra's Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday


LYRICS

"His lips are sweet as honey but he'll sting you like a bee"
Carrie Underwood 'Good Girl'

"Wasn't it easier in your lunch box days"
Taylor Swift 'Innocent'


That's all for this round of Look At THAT!!!

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!







5 comments:

Madeline said...

I love Hunger Games! TEAM KATNISS!!!
~Madeline

Lexie said...

Team Katniss all the way!!! Thanks for following!

DollLuv said...

I LOVE HUNGER GAMES TOO! TEAM KATNISS! TEAM PEETAL!! As much as I love Katniss, Peeta is just a little higher on my list (no offense to anyone, of course). Sooo cute! Hunger Games!!

Claire said...

Hi Lexie! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. I love looking at your blog! Claire

Lexie said...

Thanks for all the comments guys!!!! Claire-I already had gotten the award but am doing it again for you and my new followers. :). Dollluv-thanks for visiting my blog and going back sooooo far with comments.