Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5 followers Contest: Part 1 The Set-UP

Thank you.

Claire,Claire,Maddy,Grace,and Amber Hurst.

You guys are the reason I kept blogging this Spring.

Thank you.

Now, the contest to celebrate.

This is part 1 the set-up.

Every follower has to have their vote.

If you don't follow, you can still vote, but the followers are the main voters.

You have 5 choices.

1. A Caption Contest

In this, I will get 5 pictures and everyone comments with their captions. I will pick my favorite one from each catorgy as the winner. The 5 winners will have a show-down roud with 1 picture and then I'll crown the winners and finalists.

2. A photo contest

In this contest, I will have 5 themes. Anybody can take 1 picture to go along with each theme. You will comment to a link with your pictures. We will have 4 runner ups and 1 winner.

3. A story contest.

In this contest, I will come up with the first sentence to a story you will create. It will be no longer than 20 paragraphs no shorter than 5. You will comment with the story or a link to it. We will have 4 runner ups and 1 main winner.

4. APinterest hunt

In this contest, we will all try to find key iteams in someone's Pinterest account. I will give clues, and you will comment with a link to all five pictures you think are it. The person with the most right is the winner.

5. A craft contest

In this contest, you will have to come up with a crazy cool craft and show me how to make it by commenting with the link. We will have 1 winner.

The last day to vote is thursday. Voting will be closed at 12:00 midnight. Friday I will give you the results. 



5 comments:

Madeline said...

A STORY CONTEST! STORY CONTEST, WOOT!!!!

Grace said...

I vote for a photo contest!!!!!!! I LOVE taking pictures!!!!!! Thanks for doing this contest!

~Grace

Lexie said...

Hey Grace and Maddy!!!! Those were my top two that I want to win. We'll have to see what wins!!! Hey if you could tell people on your guys blogs that would be great!!!

18inchesoflove said...

I would love a photo contest! I've never entered in one and I think it would be fun!
Also I'm happy that you will continue blogging, you are pretty amazing!
Amber H.

Claire said...

I vote for a story contest!