Monday, June 11, 2012

My Yard Work-ey Week-End

Hey you bloggers of the world!!! So how is your summer going??? Mines been great. On Friday night we did a little yard work then went late night swimming in my Grandparents pool. It was cold cuz they were outta town and the heater wasn't on but we played pig with the basketball net. On Saturday, I had to rake the grass while my family mulched. I then babysat my  younger sister who is in between 4-7. We played Guess Who?, Guess What I Am?, a puzzle, Piranha Panic, and hide and go seek. We then sat inside from the heat and watched reruns of America's Next Top Model season 8. Later we ate fish sticks :/ and played ball. Then went swimming. Ah the life! Sunday, we planted flowers and had our first night of Bible School {Post to come after this} How was your week-end???


P.S. I have been LOVING all the comments. Once I get 5 followers a contest will happen. No prizes, just bragging rights.
To prepare, I need to know if you want caption or story or photo or if you have an idea

P.P.S. BunHeads premires TONIGHT at 9:00 Eastern on ABC Family

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Thanks for reminding me, I might have to tape it though....