Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Commencement of 2012

Note: For safety issues some names/places/ things will be left out

I thought I would be bored. And I was for______ speech. But I really enjoyed it.

My brother is no longer a part of __________ Area School District.

I went to my last day of school that morning.

Typical party, emotional hugs from friends, H.A.G.S. in yearbooks.

I got home and went straight to BonTon with my Mom.

We got a new white shirt and tie for him to wear tonight.

Then, we checked Weis for a graduation cake pre-made.

None.

We drove to the Giant near my house.

W got a yellow cake with butter cream icing with chocolate and m&ms drizzling on the sides.

We got a banner {Congrats-Grad} and some balloons.

We came home and had a small lunch.

Got ready and headed for the HS.

Our grandparents had saved our seats.

We waited from 5:30-7:00

Lots of Lorna Dunes 100 calorie packs were eaten.
The graduation started.

Welcome speech.

Singing.

Speech.

Speech.

Senior Speech.

Senior Speech.

Senior Speech.

Senior Speech.

469 names called to get diplomas.

One of them

Tyler ______

Moved tassels.

Threw up caps.

Families rushed out to hug.

I got a pic of  me and my fav dance teacher together.

Came home.

Ate cake.

Watched Dance Moms.
{New season premired!!!}

2 comments:

Grace said...

I love your new background!

Lexie said...

Thanks!! I like to change it often. This was my 6th actually!!!