Friday, June 22, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays Week 2 (I know Iknow two days late)

Sorry for the break!!!!!! Contest will be in mid July I decided.



I love love love love love the Fourth of July!!!!

For some reason, this makes me think of Max and Ruby's staircase......

I think these are so cool. It's like the most un-tackiest pool ever!!!

I have these pom-poms in my room.

You make me SICK

Go Katniss !!!!!!!

Pinned Image

When we saw this movie my parents looked at me and were like THAT IS SO YOU
which is sadly true
;(

Pinned Image

AH the good ol times of classic kid shows
Oreo Cheesecakes #oreo

Oreo cheesecakes are my favorite food ever. EVER.

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum

These look so fun!
How Common Is Your Birthday?
How common are you? Mine is VERY common.
candy party

I will tell you again. I am having a candy party for sure. Well, maybe.
the hunger games!!!!!!!!!

My fav person is Effie Trinket all the way. I LOVE her voice and style.

That's all for now!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow. My b-day is really uncommon. Go ME! Actually, the whole month is uncommon. Go January!