Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays Week 1

                                          Joining in on The Vintage Apple's Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays.
Pinned Image

This is SO cool. I am SO making it like today.

tic tac bobby pin holder. GENIOUS.
This would be perfect for my recitals.
frosting...brilliant!
I am trying to make my sister have a Candyland b-day paty and this would be perfect!
Pinned Image
These are cute but would take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long to be eaten in .4 seconds.
watermelon FLAVORED watermelon cake
Watermelons are SO cute in the Summer.

Haha true
"Facebook in real life"
Pinned Image

I am sure some people would waste the money for .99
.

I knew!!!!!!!

birthday!

Wouldn't work for me.......... My b-day is like a national Holiday in my mind.
ha!  Yes, I ask people all the time, "does that still sound like a word?"

That.That.That.That.That.

Thanks and see you next week!!!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

I'm soooo glad that you joined The Vintage Apple's "Oh How Pintresting Wednesday!" Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

~Grace

Lexie said...

Thanks Grace!! I tried to do it in Feb. and the school year but it was kinda crazy.