Monday, June 4, 2012

Ways To Improve

Hey guys.

Since my Summer break is in 1/2 a day, I will have way more free time to blog. Since I have gotten 4 followers in less than four months, I want to know what to do to improve.

Lots of you will say 'your photos would be great'. Problem is I have NO CLUE on how to get them onto my blog.
And me and my camera have a strong hate.
You would laugh/cry at it.

Giveaways:
I am not allowed to ship and stuff like that.
Sorry:(

But, if you have any ideas to improve comment and let me know. Or post ideas are fun.

Thanks guys!!!



5 comments:

Avielle Rose said...

Hi, adding pictures will def. help. It isn't hard to do. When you go to write a new post, there should be an icon that allows you to upload pictures right from your computer or phone. Hope this helps. Great start on your blog so far :)

http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Hi Lexie!

I think that pictures would be great, and like Kay said it isn't hard to do at all. I was super glad to become a follower! I was actually born in Pennsylvania, and my parents loved Ruby's!

~Grace

P.S. Please come check out my blog at www.itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com

Lexie said...

Hi Kay and Grace!!

First thanks for commenting!!!! It made my morning.

Second, I know how to do it sort of it's just my camera is awful. Like you can't do anything. And I don't know how/what you need to edit it.

Google/Pinterest/Tumblr pictures is all I got right now.

Grace said...

Hi Lexie!

Oops! I meant to say Rita's! I don't remember living there, so I'm really not very familiar with it! That's embarrassing!!!

~Grace

P.S. I would love it if you would become a follower on my blog!

www.itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com

Lexie said...

Hi Grace again!

OMGolly we LOVE Rita's. Sure, I'll follow you. Thanks for following me.