Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy March!!!!!!!


Happy March!!!!!!!!!!! it's been in the forties to the sixties for the past two weeks. Since it's  March, I'm working to find a cute new spring background. This one is too dark for me. Here is a really cute video of Ellen's Sophia Grace and Rosie. These are my two new favorite girls. They are soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable and love cotton candy and Princesses!!!!!!!Here is the video of their tea time with Taylor Swift that premiered on Ellen on Feb. 28 and Here is my favorite video of them going shopping with their idol. Youtube them tonight to see all their videos. Sophia Grace is a really good singer. Oh and they're British!!!!!!!!! Rosie is kinda clueless about what's going on. I'm also freaking out because I got a second follower. Eep! The Dancing With The Stars cast just came out. There are a few people I might like. The last thing is I finished with the first Hunger Games book really loved it. I probably won't see the movie because it seems violent. But I might go see a movie this week-end? Any guesses???? Happy Birthday Justin Bieber!!!! I only like Mistletoe but still......... I like to be nice. It was yesterday. I gave up negativity for Lent this year and I slip a lot. Oh and the Kids Choice Awards voting started. Vote for Taylor Swift. Please. I'm now in love with all things cotton candy and blueberry. I always get the cotton candy dum dum pops. Yummy!

Now lets get serious. March is here and it's going to be a big month for me.
My goals are to be really springey and like nail the state tests. We take the reading and math tests in two weeks. We get lots of extra recces and snacks. I thank everyone who comes on this blog. You really make my day to get a comment or another follower.

First tonight I played JUST DANCE 3 ( my fav video game) for like an hour. I then colored in a St.Patrick's day coloring contest thing. My night started at 7 if you care. In ten min. I am going to watch Dance Academy. Now I am going to change this design and font. The font is REALLy bugging me.

Love ya
Lexie


 






3 comments:

Claire said...

I'm afraid to tell you this; but we have opposite feelings on Sophia Grace & Rosie. At first I thought they were cute; until I realized that (A) Sophia Grace never lets Rosie talk about anything because she's always taking charge and (B) Super Bass is one of the most inappropriate songs for girls their ages to be singing.

Like, we have the Ellen show recorded every day for us on TV and every time Sophia Grace & Rosie pop up in the description, my mom and my sister just groan loudly (they are SOOO tired of those girls). I personally like them more than my mom and my sister, but I wish they would have been famous for singing a more appropriate song. :)

However, I do think they are rather adorable little girls. Not quite as adorable as my littlest sister, but still very cute. Have you seen the American Music Awards red carpet video with them where they interviewed all these celebrities? The part where they meet Katy Perry is so funny. :)

(And by the way, I saw the video of them at Disneyland - it was SOOO cute!♥)

Lexie said...

I really dislike the whole Super Bass thing. I don't know why they are alound to listen to it. They have young Moms so............ I really think they are cute and hilarious. Rosie doesn't talk as much but not really because of Sophia Grace. I wish I was that close with my cousin.

Lexie said...

Oh and the American music awards and grammy videos are adorable.