Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things



Isn't this wreath adorable???? My favorite colors too!







AHHHHHHHH These are so pretty My fav is bottom left







I can barely do a regular push!


True,true,true



Haha Yeah I do this but I do brush my teeth twice a day..... Most of the time.....





Tangled is my favorite Disney/Anmiated movie EVER it's chessey without being too, not too much singing but good songs and a princess and love and funny sidekick





What would you answer??????????




HAHAHA I used to watch it all the time with my brothers............Thank you Teennick for reruns of classics like Zoey101 and Drake & Josh

That's all for now...................Remember to enter my contest. It's like two posts down.
Oh and listen to this song called Bubblegum Boy by Pia Mia and Bella Thorne.
Or If I Die Young by The Band Perry
Or Hit The Lights by Selena Gomez
Or any Taylor Swift song.
These are all like my favorite songs right now.


No comments: