Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammys

Ah yes the Tay Tay. T- Swizzle. My favorite celebrity. She has three albums. My dream hair. A younger brother Austin. A lucky number 13. Any other fun facts, trust me I know. So anyway last night she was at the grammy's and won TWO. Her song Mean won Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song.


A blurry pic of her in her dress.

It was purty. She performed Mean.
 
That's her Mean Outfit.
She performed awesomely. This one line she went /Someday I'll be Singing at the Grammy's/ and the crowd roared. Whoop! Tonight her music video for Safe and Sound was aired on MTV at 7:54. I am waiting for it to come n her website. I'll do a v-day post tomorrow. Off to my Itouch. (LOVE fruit Ninja)

1 comment:

DollLuv said...

Oh my gosh, that was my favorite thing EVER!! Next to watching her live at the Speak Now World Tour and the Fearless World Tour, that was one of my favorite Taylor Swift memories! I'm so glad I finally found another Swiftie!! =D