Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday and Pintrest

Today is Claire's birthday from http://clairescuriosity.blogspot.com/ birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Please go to her blog and wish her a happy-b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also today is a wednesday so that means that http://emilysarca.com/ is having her Oh How Pintresting Wednesday!!!!!! So today I am going to show you some of my favs she has done over the past weeks.


SO TRUE!!! One time we hid in a closet for like twenty min!

CUTE earrings!! Prefer the black

How cool is this????

I had to e-mail this to my friends. It was like wow that's so how us humans are.

I am a HUGE red velvet fan. My mom got me some for v-day and my cousin just brought some over today. SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i soooooooo want this. It's not practical but awesome.

Two story closet?????????????? I wish I could fill it up!!!
I found this in the beg. of Janurary and am still LOLing bout it.

I really love this quote and have it memorized.



WOWOWOWOWOW those black are just the shadows.
Agh Foyer Fever
You could roll out of bed!!!
A little big but true!
HAHAHA omg i still laugh over this!
I recite this tooooo much
The colors,stripes,and desk
Sorta true for me:)
I became obessed with these colors

             
This has happened way to much for me
I did it the first time and was like HA
Just. Plain. Funny.
My fav was always the rainbow. I don't like word art that much now.
I want to show my math teacher this
This is seriously my dream prom dress. I wouldn't change one thing.
Oh Oh to true wish I was on the left
Ah this dog is toooo cute. IT"S REAL BTW
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA
Pinkalicious




That's all for now. Part Two of the b-day post will be up tom.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Ooh, I like the Winnie the Pooh one...<3

Lexie said...

Me too!!! Happy b-day and um sorry I added the caption that b-day picture after your comment. It was soooo cute and perfect for your b-day post.

Claire said...

I really liked all the pictures and quotes. It made me laugh! Claire

Lexie said...

Thanks! These were all found on EmilySarca.com I really want to do this each Wednesday with my favorites from hers. I am not allowed a pintrest but am allowed to like read hers. :D it's ISP funny b/c when I go to my e-mail to see if my friends emailed me or if I have comments I never know which Claire did it lol so yeah I have to get on my blog to reply then I'm like oh her.