Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week-End

Last night, we got pizza. Then once my mom went to the grocery store, we got out our play dough. We used the ice cream parlor set. She was soooo cute. Laney made us wear these aprons. We even used my white board as our menu.We also played hip-hop class. That was fun. We did a dance to Boyfriend by BTR. Then I got tired and I finished The Wedding Planners Daughter for the 2nd time. (I started that book at bout 10 AM.) My Mom then came home at about ten thirty. She brought home Swedish fish that me and Laney devoured in bout twenty min. YUM! At eleven my Mom came up to tuck me in. We talked for about fifteen min. Then I slept. This morning I got up and had a pop-tart. I layed in bed til 11 Am then went to my Mom's bed. We watched SuperNanny for an hour. Then I kinda just hung around til two. My Dad made me left over pizza and my family talked. My parents then left to go get us our Valentine's Day presents bout 4 PM. Me and my sis made our Valentine's day cards then played Hip-hop and ballet class. I then came on ad did the Disney tag (post below). Then I did this. Still waiting for parents t come home. I'll watch the new Victorious and How To Rock. (WE are obsessed with this thing they do. It's like "Peace out girl scouts.") What did you do this week-end????
Sneak Peek|When sneaking out of detention, make sure to keep your eyes peeled for patroling principals!
This is from the episode The Breakfast Bunch. Ahh I love this show.
From left to right it's Tori,Andre,Cat,Beck,and Jade
HOLLYwood Arts|The gals of Victorious are getting transformed into festive fashionistas this holiday season.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE their outfits. They like so SCREAM Christmas.
These were all on Nick.com to give credit. AKA I DONT OWN THESE PHOTOS

No comments: