Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Is Coming...

On Thursday afternoon it was in the low seventies. All of this week it is too. WOW!!! I love love love spring. Today we went on a walk and saw daffodils. Eppppp!!!!!!!!!!! Today was daylight saving beginning!!! Whoop! Longer days here we come!! I love the idea of being to play outside until like eight thirty in the summer. On Thursday we went and got the first Rita's of the season. (For those of you who don't know Rita's is this Italian ice store but like you can't go in you just order and sit down like Handel's ice cream. They also sell custard and really cool ice cream type products.) I got fudge brownie. It was awesome. Hopefully the first of many!!!


Next topic is this week. I am going to be taking the state tests on reading and math. They are called the PSSA's. We take them in the morning. After you finish you get to read. (I got a ton of great books to discuss after I finish them. Like they sound great. I am saving them. :))   they aslo give you really cool snacks and stuff. We play word and math games like Sparkle and Mulitapaction Clap and stuff like that. We get a ton of extar recesses and no homework. We do have 50 min. classes but you do nothing but play games and such. The tests are easy for me.


Thirdly I have to apoligize for not updating in a while. I like to three or two times a week but I have a celebrity fun fact post in the works. This week I may not have time to finish it. But I will do things I love 2 on Tuesday. I am already gathering things.

Yesterday all I did from 4-11 PM was watch season 6 of America's Next Top Model. It was soooo addicating. I missed some of the season though. I fully watched each episode. The final two were girls I could stand. (I hated Jade and Nneeva) I was shocked at the winner. I love ANTM. I have the DS game and it is challenging. It isn't like the show though which was disappointing. It was still a blast though.

I think that's all for now........................................ Except that I love the song Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.

Ohhh okay so we picked out my tap song for the show. I'll give you a hints.

It's by a judge from the voice.

It's a love song.

It has a music video.

It came out a few years ago.


Give Up?????????????        Christina Augulira's Candyman!!! I'm in totally love with this song. We are trying to convince the teacher to make us the pink dress in the video but more coverage. It's gonna be a 40's dance all sassy and fun. It was ethier this or footlose and this won by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ta-Ta for now!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Fudge brownie ice cream sounds sooo good! Claire

Lexie said...

It is!! My favorite Rita's is chessecake though. ANd cookies and cream.

Fudge brownie is chocolate ice with mini chocolate chips and like these fudgey type of brownieish bites.