Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where I have been

NOTE: I didn't blog because every time I tried to tell you the story something came up making me get off the computer. I missed blogging and Things I Love. From now on Tuesdays won't work so it's gonna be every other Thursday for TIL.


Sorry so long. Very very busy. And getting busier. Or I am unable to blog. Lets start with one week a ago.

Softballs ------------------------- Thursday of last week
I was at my very first softball practice. We were to warm up by passing the ball back and forth with a friend. My friend H (name will not be mentioned for those who do not know she did it. if you do know please don't make her feel bad. ) is on cruthces and wanted to throw. Me being the good friend happily agreed. She kept whipping the ball over my head. So one time it actually hit my eyebrow. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh I bled and bled. The coach came running and my Dad picked me up. We went home me sobbing with an ice pack. I quit softball. That night I got to go get it glued instead of stitches. All was fine I needed to wait for the glue to scab off in a little over a week.


Friday night/Saturday morning 1:30 AM

I was sleeping on my good eye side. I woke up and ran to my parent's bedroom. I said my head and eye/ eyebrow was throbbing giving me a headache. We went to the bathroom to find that there was a tennis ball shape lump and size over my cut and eye. I could barely open my eye and it hurt. I went back to my room and iced it until about 4:00 AM. I went asleep somewhere after that.

Saturday
My Dad had made an appointment for 12. The swelling had gone down but I still had a lump. The doctor checked it out and sent me to the hospital to get a cat scan at 1:30. We came home picked up my Mom and drove me to the hospitial. They sended us to the imaging area and we waited and watched the gymnastics competion on TV. I got the cat scan and they said it wasn't infected I just have to wait for the swelling to go down. They sent us to CVS to get me my Medicine in case it would get infected. I layed on the couch all day watching teennick.

Sunday
I layed in bed. My eye started to go purple. The swelling didn't go down. It was the smae as Saturday. My favorite Aunt came over at night. She brought me Quizfest magazine that I happily took and took and took every quiz and hung every poster. (One was Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!!) Then she got me a Rita's.

Monday
My eye started to go green and purple. The Swelling was the same. I skipped school. My sister and I took quizzes in our fort and had the first picnic of the season. We then later started our new favorite game called War or Ulitmate Challenge. Then we played red light green light with my bro and then freeze tag.

Tuesday
I went to school and EVERYONE EVEN STRANGERS asked what was wrong with my eye. It was green and purple and still swelled up.AT dance we had Karyn as my sub for jazz and in tap we worked on candyman our dance. Then we waited in a twenty minute line to get free rita's ice as the first day of spring always does. They had our fav flavor of chesseckae. I then watched an amzing Dance Moms.

Wednesday
Still purple and green and swollen and I broke a blood vessel so my eye is sort of red too. Nice.

Thursday
Ahhh still purple and green and swollen and red and everyone still needs to know whats wrong.


Now this week-end is busy too. Friday night I have my BFF's slumber party and we are gonna paint pottery at The Prancing Pig. Saturday I have something else IDK just like a whole bunch of small things. And sunday is my grandma's b-day party. I am gonna start Things I love in a sec.

Choi!
Lexie


No comments: