Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Birthday List

Hey!! My b-day is comig up in a few days so, I thought I should show you my list.


1. Rebecca’s Lace Dress

2. Spooky Fun Outfit******

3. Cozy Plaid Outfit

4. Erin Condren 2012-2013 18 month Life Planner*****

5. Sprinkles and Secrets by Lisa Shroeder ******

6. Kristy’s Great Idea (The Graphic Novel) by Raina Telgemeier and Ann M. Martin

  8. Speak Now Karaoke CD

8. Adele 21 CD

  9. Field Hockey Stick ******

10. Imagine Sweet 16 DS game

11. Cooking Mama 3 Shop & Chop DS game

12. Hello Kitty Happy Party Pals Gameboy Advance *****

13. Just Dance for Wii ( I have JD2 and JD3)

14. The Logo Board Game ******

15. The Red Blazer Girls: The Ring of Rocamadour by Michael D. Beil

15. A new white pocketbook ****

16. Clothes  ****

17. Twistable colored pencils (biggest pack)

18. Craft embellishments, stickers, decals, etc.

19. Dry erase board markers

20. Any fun-looking board game

21. AG Mag Subscription ****

22. Surprises!!!!!

Do you like it?

No comments: