Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little Busy

Hello! I know I just posted, but for a few weeks, it may not be as much as before. I AM STILL BLOGGING.
Its just my last few weeks of Summer are slowly fading away. I am do all this in August


Celebrating and planning my B-day
Making a TV show (only 5 min. long)
Starting to Train for this Fall when we get tested for our Track Meet
Play with my sister a LOT
Start to find a way to advertise my Baby-sitting
Start a Baby-sitting service
Write a novel I started in July
And MORE

So, my TV show stars my little sis, and her faux dog.

I appear in some episodes.

I don't have it copyrighted so no one can know about it except my family.

Same goes for my novel.


But, once my show appears on TV you can watch it.

And once my novel gets published, you can read it.

G2G


{Thanks for all the followers and readers. I really love you guys. We started the summer with 4, and now are up to 9. Can we try and make it to 15 before September?

Readers who don't follow-please comment more. I get so giddy when I see some!}


6 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, I didn't know your birthday was this month! Happy early birthday! :D And good luck on your novel and TV show - sounds like you've got quite a bit to do this month. :)

(And I'll try to comment more, too, I promise :))

Lexie said...

That's fine, and thank you!!!!! I guess I'll tell you, it's Monday. Yeah, I want to comment on your blog, but again, my spazzy computer won't let me type in the vairifaction code or whatever. I can't see or hear the letters. :( But, I read EVERY post and always have something in mind to comment!

Lexie said...

Oh and good luck on your screenplay

Grace said...

Hi Lexie!

I have nominated you for the "Colorful Blog Award!" You can check it out here:

http://www.itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2012/08/im-colorful-are-you.html

~Grace

Lindsay said...

Hi Lexie!

You haven't been posting for a while, are you ok? I hope you're ok.

Your Friend,
Lindsay

Lexie said...


Thanks Grace!!!

Lindsay- I'm going to tell you all in apost and thanks for your concern.