Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Busyness

I'm sorry that I was posting everyday then stopped. But summer is SO busy right now. There's always something. My cousins from SC came, we went to amusement parks, had a fun day with my Aunt, and right now we are b-day planning for my sis who's b-day is coming up in a few days. Her party is going to be beach themed and like with crabs, palm trees, and beach balls. I am directing the games. Did anyone watch one of my new favorite TV shows last Wednesday? Beverley Hills Nannies is amazing. It goes up there in between Dance Moms and Americans Next Top Model. I have a crazy obsession with reality TV shows. Oh and for you Good Luck Charlie lovers, I guessed it would be a boy, and I hate the name Toby. None of the boys names were to my liking except Noah.

TTFN

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! Beverly Hills Nannies is my new favorite show too! Lol! I also HATE the name Toby! Lol!
Grace
ps Im going to enter your contest :)

Madeline said...

I guessed boy, too, but I really LOVE the name Toby. I guess it's because I'm a Divergent fan (look it up--there's a movie being made out of the books!)