Thursday, July 5, 2012

New AG Releases!!!

So you gals already know that AG has let out some new releases.


This is the new MAG meet outfit. It doesn't work for me. I hate how the boots blend in with her skin, the top looks baby-ish, and the skirt too flowly. I will NOT be getting a MAG in this.


This is the new MAG. She's cute, but not my kinda doll. Hair too short and too curly. She does have the Addy facemold and Addy was never my favorite. I think some girl will love her, just not moi.



This set is the new accessories set for dolls. To me, 28$ is kinda pricey, but I LOVE it. That white jacket is SO cute!!!!! Don't get me started on the hat!!! Overall, I think this is VERY cute, but I would never buy it. I'm into clothes rather than furniture/accessories.


Next on the list is the Sweet Savannah Outfit, and I personally love the dress. The belt, the colors, the ruffle, the style. But I don't get how the headband and shoes fit in. It reminds me of that Zebra Dress, but with un-cuter accessories. I might buy it, but I may not.

This is the butterfly twist outfit. I don't have anything against. To me, it's geared toward the 5-9 age group rather then the tweens and teens and adults. I likee how AG tries to fit all age groups, but this just happens not to be in mine.
{Does anyone else feel this way??? I haven't heard much about this outfit!!!!}

This my friends, is the Week-End Fun Outfit. This by far is my fav. I'm really into blouses like that one. The shoes are the kind I'm into. I love the capris. The vest is a little bold for me, but my dolls are braver than I am. The colors on the blouse could be brighter for me, but other than that, this is AG's best release for me.

The Spooky Fun Outfit. Ag's cutest ever Halloween outfit. Ever. I am really into tutus and tights. And I love that shade of orange. I really want it, because I feel you can mix and match for Fall with it, and those shoes can be worn with lots of things. I really like this. This is my 2nd fav thing.

The RollerSkating Outfit. Very.......... Colorful. I get that neon is in, but come on AG. It is far too busy. Everything is going in ten different directions, They randomly throw in bright blue, and none of the purples match!!!!

The Feel Great Outfit is supposedly replacing The Yoga Outfit. I have The Yoga Outfit and find it way better than this. It bores me. The colors are bland. And I am sure other shops could make it.

The new VolleyBall Set. Very cute for you Volley players. But AG needs to branch out on sports. Lots of girls do Field Hockey {like moi}. Who wouldn't want a cute little stcik and ball and skort for their doll? I sure do!!!! Plus their are tons of more type of sports that I don't even know about, but some people play. I feel as if they should branch out a bit and see what else is out their rather than just soccer.

The Butterfly Garden PJs. I love the colors and butterflies, but right now, I am not into Pj's.

Meatloaf has won over so many girls hearts. The name suits him perfectly. No more to say but CUTE.

She's back!!!! I always loved her, and thought that she was the Ag cat. I hated how she went away. We are so glad to have you back!!

Lots of negitive response with this. I think it's great. I mean, sure it's not accurate and that color isn't the best. But lots of girls {5-9 catorgory again} see this and think "Mommy!!! That is perfect for Mckenna. She needs a new gymnastics outfit!" The ribbons in her hair are the best part for me. AG could have stepped it up, but then again girls like to see hoops and ribbons to play with.

Useless.

You can now get a hearing aid for your doll. I think this will make a lot of money b/c many girls have to face this probelm and what's more comforting than a doll with it as well?

You can also have a doll without hair. I teared up when I saw this. All of you with cancer are so strong and brave and unlucky. I feel as if AG is finally doing something well.

But every doll bought w/o hair, the money could go to cancer patients to find a cure.
Just saying.

Groovy Julie! I think this a perfect new 70's outfit for our 70's girl. But I'm itching for a 50's doll. I love the 1950's and all that stuff. Make a 50's doll!!!!!!!

Poor Ivy never gets the good stuff. At least it's accurate.

This is the most talked about thing and I............
Love it.
Love the color.
Think it's kinda useless.
Am tired of sesing it.
Love the sign.
Think it's overpriced.

So there you have it!!! All of AG's new stuff.

2 comments:

Madeline said...

I agree with *most* of what you said.
I think if Licorice can't be pretty, she shouldn't be back. ;p
The most wanted on my list are:
The weekend Fun outfit, the spooky Fun Outfit, and the VolleyBall set. Gosh, I've gotta a lot of saving to do! I'm so glad AG made a doll without hair. I feel like getting one, even though I don't have cancer!
I love how Meatloaf is so wrinkly!
Maybe it's because I have McKenna, but I sorta like the new gymnastic outfit.
The hearing aid is pretty awesome, too. If they didn't have to make a hole in your doll's head to use it, I'd buy it.
Ivy's Rainbow whatever is not cool at all! I saw it in person, and it's made out of bath-robe like material!!!! I have Ivy, and she will NOT be getting it!
The butterfly twist outfit is cute, but it's dif. aged towards younger kids. I, personally, couldn't see my dolls wearing it.
I think the new MAG is cute, but other dolls would be on my list before her, though I'd love to buy her some time!
The new MAG outfit isn't the best, but I'm just glad for a new outfit. I want to get another MAG, but I don't want another purple meet outfit.
I AM SO GETTING THE WEEKEND FUN OUTFIT! I never even dreamed of anything so perfect. <3
Sorry for dumping my thoughts on you,
~Madeline

Sarah said...

Hey! I really like your blog! I agree that AG should branch out to make more sports outfits. I'm a swimmer and TONS of other girls are. I'd daresay even more girls than volleyball players. At least AG should make a one-piece swimsuit. Chrissa did have a swim-suit, and I really wanted it and still do, as it's so accurate, but what about the girls who couldn't get that? AG should also make a new martial-arts outfit!